Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Oh My Sparkles!!

Hi guys! So I bet you can guess what I'm about to show you by the title of this post. Yep, that's right- a sparkle mani! I absolutely adore this, even though it's much simpler than most of the things I do. In fact, I am wearing it as I type this post, and I can't stop admiring my nails!

The pictures don't do this manicure justice- they are so so so much more sparkly in real life.

If you are on a mobile device, click on the pictures to make them appear more clearly.

If you are on a mobile device, click on the picture to make it appear more clearly.


I just love the way they look when the sunlight sparkles off of them, like in the first picture. They look good in the shade too! As I said, they are about 10 times more sparkly in real life. 

You guys definitely need to try this! It's so easy my mom could do it (and she's no Picasso when it comes to nails)! This is exactly what I did:
  • Paint nails white (I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On)
  • Paint three coats of ULTA brand nail lacquer in XOXO.
  • Finish with top coat.  
See? It's as easy as 1-2-3!

And the best part: ULTA brand nail polish is on sale RIGHT NOW for only $2.00 (It's normally $6.00)!! So of course I bought some and I am so happy with this one! Here is a picture so you know what to look for.



I hope you guys liked this simpler post. Also feel free to comment; I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on any of my posts! 




No comments:

Post a Comment