These are the beauties I got in the mail. I ordered them over Instagram which I was a little skeptical about, but it turned out awesome. She even gave me an extra polish for free! So I ended up paying $24 for 7 bottles. That's less than $4 per bottle!
So anyways, here is the first swatch. This is Jamaica Me Crazy and it is a vibrant purply-magenta color. It has a very good formula, opaque in only 2 coats! It is actually even brighter in real life than in this picture. So overall this is a great polish and I am really excited about it!!
You know me, I couldn't just settle for one color on my nails, so I turned the swatch into some nail art!
This manicure looks like my dotting tools had a dance party on my nails. In a good way, of course. :)
So here is the dance party's beautiful aftermath!
Pretty cool, huh? The last picture is from my Instagram @letsbehappy16.
So this is how I did it:
- Paint two coats of Essie Jamaica Me Crazy.
- Make two lines of dots with your large dotting tool on the outer part of your nail. I used Essie Tart Deco.
- Using a smaller dotting tool, paint dots of black and white in random places. I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On.
- Finish with a topcoat. I used Seche Vite.
Yet another easy mani for you guys to try!
More Essie swatches will be coming your way soon and also a few must-have tricks for removing glitter polish! Comment if you want me to do a picture tutorial soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment