Hey guys! I'm just so excited about my new blog and I can't stop posting! Whenever I read other nail blogs, it always interests me to see how other nail junkies organize and store their massive polish collections. My collection, however, is far from massive but I still think this would be a good "beginning of the blog" post to see how my collection and storage system grows and changes in time.
So let's get to it!
![]() |
| If you are on a mobile device, click on the pictures to make them appear more clearly. |
![]() |
| I got these bins from Target, one of my favorite stores ever! |
So this is how I organized it-
- The top left section holds top coat and base coat. Also it has my white striper brush.
- The section below it has my four essies.
- The long vertical section to the right of the essies are my polishes that have skinny brushes and nail art pens.
- The giant section on the right has the rest of my polishes. Yep, that's all of them!
- Last, the bottom left is tools like dotters, used sponges, files, nail clippers, stencils, brushes, and some other miscellaneous stuff.
As you can tell below, this is a tray-like thing resting on the top of a deeper box. Stored underneath the upper tray is my cotton balls, acetone, sponges, tin foil (used for removing glitter, will do a tutorial in the future), and I think that's it.
As you can see, it is a pretty tiny stash, but I do all of my nail creations using just these few polishes. If I don't have something I need, I make it work!
That's all for tonight- I hope this post interested you guys! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment