Hi everybody! This is the first blog I have ever done, and I am excited to share my nail polish obsession with the world. My posts will be mostly easy nail art, cool nail ideas, or the occasional tutorial. Everything I do is fun and easy, and looks great.
Enough about the blog, let's get right into my first nail post.
P.S. If you are on a mobile device, I noticed that the pictures look blurry but if you just click on them they become much clearer.
| Done on my cousin Sophia. |
This is a three color gradient with designs on the top. I did the designs using a white striper brush and the dots using a small dotting tool. The ombre was done with a sponge. If you do not know how to do an ombre, there are many good youtube videos on how to do ombre nails. I will also post a tutorial on it in the future.
The polishes I used were:
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away (blue)
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Hot Magenta (pink)
- Nicole by OPI Back In My Gloria Days (purple)
- It's So Easy Stripe Rite in white (it doesn't have a name)
- Icing Do It All Coat (top and base coat)
I really love this manicure and it is fairly easy to do. You just need a very steady hand and lots of patience!
Whew! First blog down, many many more to go! You will notice that my cousins Sophia and Mimi will be shown in this blog a lot. They love getting manicures from their older cousin. As you all can tell, I still have a lot to figure out about this whole blog thing, but for now, I hope you enjoyed my first post!
No comments:
Post a Comment